Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A little enabling...

... because my all time favorite stamp set is now available at 2 Peas in the Bucket. Its a little one... but the price is little too... only $6. I first got it in a kit for a stamping class that I took from Technique Tuesday a few years ago & used it to create these chipboard frames for my husband's desk at work...
 

... love them! He did too because they were gone the next day & he never takes his stuff off the table that fast...lol. The stamps are a clear set called Live in the Moment by Technique Tuesday.  Here's the image...

My favorite part if the set is that decorative flourish... stamped multiple times it really make an impact (both of these frames are fairly large measuring around 8" x 8" and 5" x 7"). The sentiments are cool too! It may be a small stamp set, but its mighty!

That's all I have for today... hope you are having a good one!

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Judi said...

The frames are great! And those little sweeties are gorgeous! Look at those beautiful smiles!