Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Spring!

Hello everyone, I'm back from a little blogging break and here to share my last GCD Studios project of the 2010 term. Our assignment was to create a spring themed card or layout. It was tough narrowing down my options to make only two cards because several new collections are just chock full of colors and elements that could make beautiful spring cards.

After much deliberation I came up with these using Donna Salazar's Spring in Bloom collection and Melody Ross' Soul Food Embellishments.
Aren't those roses from Donna's collection G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S? And they are so easy to fussy cut and add to a card. I just love them!

My rose plants are starting to sprout their leaves... I can't wait until they are in full bloom. How is your garden coming along? Have a nice Friday & thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Holly Barrett said...

Good to "hear" from you! Love your cards.