Wednesday, September 08, 2010

So excited for the new day ahead...

Hello... I hope you all are doing well. We officially made it though our first day of Kindergarten and preschool yesterday. What a relief to put that one behind us... it was a long day but at the end of it I was one proud mama... Hadley & Campbell both set off with their 3 and 5 year old independence. I snapped this photo of Campbell on the bus (with her daddy's reflection in the bus window... total accident but cool huh?)... look at that smile... she is so ready and excited for the new day ahead...
So I'm really dropping in today to share a card that I made as a contributor for Valerie Salmon's Got Sketch? blog.  You can check out Sketch 103 over at the blog... its a good one! I'm kind of stuck on yellow lately... its been so bright and sunny around here that it has been rubbing off on my crafting:)
Lastly, thanks for all of your super kind comments about my pendant for GCD Studio's blog hop... you all are awesome. When Heidi posts our winners over at the blog I'll be sure to link you up.  Take care!
Photobucket
Products: cardstock (kraft/Papertrey Ink); patterned paper (Lydia Collection: Sunny Brocade by GCD Studios), brads & butterfly (GCD Studios), ribbon (Michael's), lace (American Crafts), sentiment (Mega Mixed Messages/Papertrey Ink), medallion stamps (Casablanca/Technique Tuesday), buttons (Papertrey Ink),  flower (Prima)

1 comment:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a gorgeous card Windy and congrats on your new DT gig with Glue Dot!