Saturday, August 21, 2010

In Loving Memory...

I've been stamping away for Paper Crafts current stamp call (and they extended the deadline to the 30th... so if you were thinking about it you still have time to give it a try) ... my fingers are stained red and pink and my white desktop is now a rainbow of color despite my attempt to keep it clean.
Here is a card that I made for the call, photographed it and then decided I didn't like it. When I do this I always try to rework the card, which resulted in a fatality for this one... my sewing machine pretty much chewed it up (yes you can imagine my reaction)... so in loving memory (and as a way to help me let it go), I thought I'd share its original carnation here.

To create card:
1) stamp and emboss frame with red ink (red brick distress ink)
2) stamp bird (tea dye distress ink)
3) stamp sentiment with black ink
4) ink and blend edges of card (tea dye)
5) embellish with crystals and button

Happy Saturday! Thanks so much for spend a part of it here:)
Photobucket

No comments: