Thursday, August 05, 2010

BIG Give-a-Way Contest

Hey all! GCD Studios has a huge give-a-way contest going on over at its blog. If you have been eyeing the new Chip Art tool... you'll like this prize. Here it is...

The Chipart Tool, metal stamps, cute chipboard, paint brushes and much more (as seen in photo) is worth more than $150.00! 

Now this is a contest, and you only have until August 29th to enter so click on over HERE to find out about the details... I'd love to see your work over there:)

I've been playing around with my chip art butterflies...
It is so much fun to de boss chipboard designs and then release my inner artist by dragging out all of my old paints and Modge Podge that had been hiding in my storage for years.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these guys yet, but I'm certain that you'll be seeing them again on a card or layout of the girls. Take care & good luck if you decide to enter:)

Photobucket

No comments: