Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge

Its Jacksonbelle Tuesday... you will be hearing that a lot more around here as I am just so happy to announce that starting January 1st, I will join the Jacksonbelle Embellishments Design Team (aka Jacksonbelle Rockstars), which will enable me to bring you fun challenges every Tuesday and a great source for finding the newest and greatest products in the industry...

So I'm pleased to be joining the current Jacksonbelle Rockstars for this week's challenge which is simply to use any product from the store... super simple since Christmas is right around the corner.  I decided to show you this card using that fab Pink Paislee Mistletoe and Co. Paper (with a bit of Amber Road thrown in;) ..  I think I love this holiday collection best this season because it is a refreshing change from all of the pink, red and green/teal combos that are out there... it makes a great masculine card... perhaps this one would work for someone's hubby...



It is super easy to play along in the JBE challenges! All you have to do is post a comment on the JBE blog linking to your blog or card. Be sure to visit the other JBE Rockstars for more fun and inspiration!

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Stephanie Severin ~ Ingenious Inkling

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Amy Tsuruta ~ Tsuruta Designs


Happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping in:)


Sketch: CPS 72

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHOOO!!! Welcome to the team!! You so totally rock, I am a HUGE fan of yours! I absolutely LOVEEEEEE your card! LOVE the paper you used and that Santa is too cool! :)

Tobi Crawford said...

welcome!!!

~amy~ said...

woot woot...sooooo looking forward to working with you Windy!!! Your card is over the top gorgeous!!!! LOVE it!

Dawn said...

mmmm, love those colors!!
we're gonna have FUN!!

Jill said...

Wow! Gorgeous card! I can tell that I am going to LOVE visiting your blog on a regular basis! ;) Welcome to the team.

Carly said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Great to have you on the team!

Shemaine Smith said...

Gorgeous card Windy! I've admired your cards for sometime. So glad to have you on the team!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Windy, this is AWESOME! I love the papers, the postage stamp and the ribbon, fantastic! So glad to be working with you!

Papier Creatif said...

Windy!

Congratulations on becoming a new member of a design team! When I first saw your blog, I knew that you were exceptionally talented and that someone would eventually snatch you up! And they did!

Beautiful work on everything you do! I really enjoy admiring your projects!

And this is really cute -- I think I fall into the naughty category ;)

{Hugs}

Juls~

Destiny! said...

Hooray! Your hard work has paid off and someone found out about all your talent that you keep hidden so well!! You deserve it, chicky. I am so very proud of you--and so very much looking forward to seeing what brilliance you'll produce this coming year!