Monday, October 05, 2009

Card and Page Monday... now that its October...

... I can inundate you with Halloween themed projects (yes, I'm the girl that decorates her house for Halloween when the first leaf hits the ground:)

I had fun playing along over at Sketchy Thursdays again with this 2nd Chance Challenge that had "Candy Inspiration" as the prompt for the layout. As soon as I read the prompt, I knew which photos would work perfectly for my layout...

I'll never forget my 2 year old saying "Stop!! Stop taking my picture..." She was so annoyed with me that she wouldn't smile because all she wanted to do was eat her sucker... it was the first sucker I ever let eat and she seriously treasured that candy.


Here are a couple of minis for my cards... miniatures are so fun to make. They are perfect to stick on a batch of freshly baked cookies or bread that you could send over to the neighbors (if you're feeling Martha Stewartish).

I hope you all have a great Monday! Thanks for stopping by:)

4 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

What a cute costume! Great page layout, and don't all kids just LOVE suckers?! Thanks for playing,
-Diana, Sketchy Thursdays founder

Destiny said...

Oooh! I LOVE your minis! Too freaking cute. :)

Tessa Buys said...

I love the layout, and I love your cards! Great job - I'm feeling inspired (and perhaps a little Martha Stewartish).

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

artiql8 said...

Great layout and I love the minis!! Great idea!!

Thanks for playing along on our Second Chance Challenge!!

Heidi - Sketchy Thursdays