Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So what's your style?... Wednesday Wisdom from Dr. Seuss

So after reading Cath's blog yesterday over at Moxie Fab World, I started thinking a lot about my own personal style. Do you ever do that? Or do you often do that? I'm always thinking... do I have to define my style? Sometimes I feel like the products I use really determine my style-- and I love to buy it all... so why would my style ever be the same:) lol. I guess if I were to try to define my style I'd fall somewhere between sometimes fun and cute...


and sometimes classy and elegant...


or sometimes kind of like this... how would you describe these? Clean and simple?

Inside reads: "... growing up is not."
I guess they may be fun and cute too?? I don't know. (These are all entries I made for Papercraft's Gallery Idol birthday card competition). So when I start to worry and stress about defining my style, I remind myself of the following quote:

Be who you are and say what you feel, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Then I keep plugging away... having faith that what will come, will come.. and go back to just enjoying my creative therapy:)

I hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday! Hugs, Windy

2 comments:

Redink and Quilling said...

Your versatility is one of my fave things about your style. The classic/elegant are gorgeous and are totally Windy, but you not only pull off but excel at the whimsical and contemporary as well.

PaperTree Designs said...

Love these! Fantastic cards.
x

Here is my blog if you want to pop back for a visit..

http://www.papertreedesign.blogspot.com/