Saturday, June 06, 2009

Raspberry Suite's Color Challenge # 8- Gift Tag

Here is my take on Raspberry Suite's Color Challenge #8. Just lovely colors... bright pink, brown, kraft and cream.


A couple tips for making this card:
1) I used Distress Ink like a regular ink pad-- I love the old, worn, crackled look.
2) The flower is made by winding Coco Ruffle Trim by Webster's Pages into a flower shape. It just makes a lovely flower.
3) The leaves of my flower are made simply with a heart punch. I used Distress Ink around the edges and crumpled them for texture.

Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to see what everyone else creates! 
Windy

Products used: kraft paper (Kraft Kuts/Fancy Pants Designs), patterned paper (pink dot/BoBunny, Hopscotch Girl/K&Co.), die cut (Andrea Victoria/My Mind's Eye), ribbon (dot/American Crafts, ruffle/Webster's Pages), stamps (journaling box and bird/Anna Griffin, sentiment/Studio G, flourishes/Making Memories, pearl (Kaiser Scrapbooks).

8 comments:

Rose said...

Gorgeous card - love your flower!

muriel said...

wow what a beautiful card !!

Kristina said...

WOW, this is gorgeous! I love everything about it- the stamps... the ribbon flowers... the pearls! Simply fabulous!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

That flower is a stunner! Super job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

So pretty! Love the vintage look! Top pick for sure! :)

Winter said...

Congrats! I knew it would be a top pick! :)

danni reid. said...

so beautiful, loooove your flower!

Cindy Lee said...

Gorgeous card!! You are so creative!