Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Ok-- so here is my pink page that was waiting to be scrapped. Yes it's subject is Hadley's first painting. Just the first of many hundreds more to come. I looooove easy layouts like this one: a big square, a strip (like a shelf) and some embellishments that you love (there are so many out there and I buy so many that I feel like I'll never use them all, so don't hold back-- embellish!) 
Products: cardstock (AC Moore),  markers (Dottariffic), patterned paper (GCD Studios), rhinestones (The Paper Studio), ribbon (Michaels), trim (American Crafts)
To Note: So after about a month of blogging and reading blogs like there is no tomorrow, I've decided to take a different approach with this thing. Starting Monday, we're going to make this blog a little more fun and interactive-- so stop back! There will be a surprise for you!